Camino Frances

Camino Frances
Picture provided by http://www.caminodesantiago.me.uk/camino-maps/

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Vivo, Sano y escribiendo (alive, healthy and writing)

Apologies to all those people who have been following my Camino experience. During the last couple weeks, internet access became very scarce. Three factors made it increasingly difficult to find time for updating the blog: a stomach virus which left me weak for four days, massive numbers of pilgrims on the last several stages of the Camino and the desire to spend as much time as possible with my fellow pilgrims as our journey came closer to its end. I have finished my walk, however, and I will spend the next few days updating the blog with the notes I have continued to take. Thank you for your patience and please continue to read.


Lo siento mucho a todos los que han seguido mi experiencia en el Camino. Durante las últimas semanas el acceso al Internet ha sido poca. Tres factores lo hicieron cada vez más difícil encontrar el tiempo para actualizar el blog: un virus del estomago que me dejó débil durante cuatro días, una cantidad enorme de peregrinos en las últimas etapas del Camino y el deseo de pasar tanto tiempo como posible con mis compañeros mientras el viaje llegaba hacia su final. He acabado con mi Camino, sin embargo, y dedicaré estos días en terminar el blog con los apuntes que tomaba. Gracias por su paciencia y por favor, sigue leyendo.

‘Niko

1 comment: